Liv Glazebrook @kitchenoftreats
8x Braeburn apples, cored, peeled & chopped (bite-size pieces)
3x cup rhubarb, chopped (bite-size pieces)
1x lemon, juiced
¼ cup water
3 cups Chia Sisters Mum's Muesli
- Combine apples, rhubarb, water, lemon juice and cinnamon in a medium-sized saucepan. Cover and bring to the boil. Turn down and simmer for a few minutes.
- Transfer the fruit to a medium-sized ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle muesli over the top of the fruit.
- Before serving, pop crumble in the oven until warmed through. (If heating from cold, pop tinfoil over the dish to prevent the muesli topping from burning.)
- Serve with yoghurt or ice cream.
Liv's note: "Mum's Muesli makes a deliciously crunchy golden topping for the stewed fruit. This has to be the easiest crumble recipe ever!"