CHIA PANNACOTTA RECIPE
Created by Ashleigh from the FoodNest
- 3/4 of a bottle of CHIA (this one is blueberry)
- 1 large tablespoon of Honey 300mls of cream (or coconut cream)
- 6 tablespoons of milk (I used trim)
- 3 teaspoons of gelatine powder, dissolved in 1/4 cup of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla of your choice
- In a small to medium sized pot, bring your cream, milk, honey, CHIA and vanilla to slow simmer for approximately 5 – 8 min. Remove from heat and put to one side.
- Dissolve the gelatine in hot water, stir briskly with a fork until the mixture has fully dissolved into a paste.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool (treat it like it’s jelly – you don’t rush to put that in the fridge) Once cool, pour into ramekins and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- To remove the pannacotta place the ramekins in a bowl full of warm water for approximately one minute. Remove and slide a knife around the outside of the pudding. Place on a plate, and it should slide out.