CHIA PUDDING RECIPE
Our favourite chia seed pudding is full of omega 3, magnesium, fibre, calcium and natural electrolytes. Easy to prepare and the high fibre content will keep you fueled all day
- Chia seeds 1/2 a cup
- Almond milk 1.5 cups
- Coconut milk 1 cup
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Honey or maple syrup (optional) 1 tablespoon
- Fresh berries and cocoa nibs to top
- Hydrate half a cup of chia seeds in 1.5 cups of almond milk and 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Add a good teaspoon of cinnamon and if you want a natural sweetener a tablespoon or two of honey or maple syrup.
- Mix thoroughly with a fork, cool in the fridge for 30 mins stirring every 10 minutes.
- Top with fresh berries and cacao.
This batch fed 5 post a trail run in the Abel Tasman.