Our favourite chia seed pudding is full of omega 3, magnesium, fibre, calcium and natural electrolytes. Easy to prepare and the high fibre content will keep you fueled all day
- Chia seeds 1/2 a cup
- Almond milk 1.5 cups
- Coconut milk 1 cup
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Honey or maple syrup (optional) 1 tablespoon
- Fresh berries and cocoa nibs to top
- Hydrate half a cup of chia seeds in 1.5 cups of almond milk and 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Add a good teaspoon of cinnamon and if you want a natural sweetener a tablespoon or two of honey or maple syrup.
- Mix thoroughly with a fork, cool in the fridge for 30 mins stirring every 10 minutes.
- Top with fresh berries and cacao.
This batch fed 5 post a trail run in the Abel Tasman.