Cacao and Coconut Mousse with Chia Berry Coulis by Madame Lu's Kitchen.
This cacao mousse is refined sugar free, gluten free and vegan, yet is rich and decadent.
- 1 can of Trade Aid Coconut Milk
- 1 cups of dates, soaked in hot water
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 bottle of Blackcurrant or Blueberry CHIA
- seperate the coconut cream from the milk by simply stopping the cream from the top of the can. Put aside in a bowl.
- Add the dates and 1/2 cup of hot water to a high powered blender or food processor and blend on high until dates create a paste like consistency.
- Add the coconut cream and the cacao and blend again until combined.
- Pour into four glasses and chill in the fridge for four hours, or overnight to set the mousse.
- When ready to serve, add 1/3 of a cup of CHIA to each glass.
Serves 4 or 2 if you can't stop