Liv Glazebrook @kitchenoftreats
3 cups Chia Sisters Mum's Muesli
¾ cup plain flour
⅓ cup cranberries
100g butter, melted, cooled
⅓ cup honey
1 egg lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine muesli, flour & cranberries in a bowl. Combine melted butter, honey and egg together.
- Add butter mixture to muesli and mix well. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Roll spoonful’s of mixture into balls and place on trays, 3cm apart. Flatten.
- Bake for 20mins or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Liv's note: "I made these cookies with just six pantry staple ingredients. The perfect nutritious winter treat when you're on the go!"